Welcome on board!
- The Western Region Academy of Sport Annual General Meeting was held at the Bathurst RSL on Monday evening 18 May, where the election of new board members took place.WRAS welcomes two new members to the board, Katrina Ferris of Bathurst and Peter Hargreaves of Dubbo. Katrina brings a great deal of experience with regional academies having been involved with the Illawarra and North Academies of Sport as well as previously being WRAS head basketball coach. Peter is passionate about sport and has a background in finance, currently as Manager of the Rabobank in Dubbo.
- During the meeting, a new executive was decided with Professor Frank Marino of Bathurst as chair, Beth Shea of Orange as deputy chair and Peter Hargreaves of Dubbo as treasurer.
- WRAS thanks outgoing board members Matthew Irvine (2008 chair) and John Rodis for their hard work and continued support of the Academy. Its been great to have you both involved!
- 2009 WRAS board:
- Chair Frank Marino (Bathurst)
- Deputy Chair Beth Shea (Orange)
- Treasurer Peter Hargreaves (Dubbo)
- Robert Cluff (Wallerawang)
- Katrina Ferris (Bathurst)
- MPIO Ross James (Bathurst)
- Anne Jones (Wellington)
You may also like...